We are looking for a talented Solutions Architect to join our rapidly growing global team who will be responsible for driving all aspects of the technical sale, from discovery to demo to close. This role involves being both sales focussed and technically savvy.
We’re looking for people who can sell to decision makers and work with end users to solve technical challenges. You’ve probably got a bit of an experimental “Hey, I bet I can hack this together with X and Y” mentality and experience playing around with APIs and third party platforms. You’ll be working with an awesome Sales, Marketing and Product team and acting as a technical bridge to our prospects and customers.
This is a 100% remote, full-time position but candidates must reside within the UK and be available for meetings in London at least once per month.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Answering business and technical questions; deliver custom demonstrations, and articulate value propositions.
- Working closely with AEs to deliver key information about The Bot Platform to drive sales wins.
- Handling responses for information security and RFP documentation.
- Taking part in calls, video conferences and in-person meetings with prospects and customers.
- Building integration ‘glue’ scripts (or using automation tools) to provide bespoke functionality/middleware.
- Providing feedback to the Product team to help inform feature roadmapping based on customer and prospect use cases and needs.
- Becoming an expert consultant on messaging, bots and automation.
- Learning Workplace by Facebook and Messenger technical documentation inside out.
- Having a good understanding and keen interest in using automation to improve communication, processes and workflows.
- Working in a dynamic and high growth sales environment with a team of people across the UK and North America.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Programming related subjects.
- Good understanding of basic programming or automation tools for bridging services together.
- Experience in a client facing or sales organization, preferably in B2B SaaS, CRM, marketing automation, or business analytics.
- Proven track record of adding value to a dynamic and high growth sales team.
- Clear competence with discussing technology in an engaging way.
- Excellent written, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Strong work ethic, comfortable in a fast-paced startup.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
Want to work at an exciting technology start-up with big ambitions, a fun culture, awesome customers and a world renowned team?
About the company
T he Bot Platform is the trusted platform for building bots on Workplace by Facebook and Messenger. As recommended and also used by Facebook themselves.
We are pioneers in automation, bots, Conversational UI and the future of communications.
Our mission is to make people more productive at work by automating communication with their fans, customers, staff and employees. Our platform is used by companies such as Facebook, Sony Music, MTV Viacom, Booking.com, Weight Watchers, BBC, CBS Showtime, Red Bull, Johnson & Johnson, and many others.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all.
Tools we use
Workplace by Facebook
Lots of bots
We’re a mix of creatives, artists, strategists, geeks, musicians, tinkerers, and academics, but above all else, we’re a collaborative family.
We’re looking for proactive, friendly, helpful people that are excited to learn new things and experiment. You must be keen to drive process and willing to experiment to push the boundaries.
Our core values
We care a lot
Always strive for awesome
Learn, grow & adapt