We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our dynamic and high-energy inside sales team.
Sales Development Representative
You will be responsible for developing leads through research and high volume outreach (LinkedIn, email and phone), qualifying inbound leads and building relationships with potential customers who can be passed on to the Enterprise Sales Executives. You will be reaching out to Fortune 1000 companies, so your creativity and drive in getting to the right decision makers will be key to the success of both yourself and the team. You will need to be sales hungry, outgoing, detail oriented and excited to be part of a rapidly growing Enterprise Sales organisation.
This is a London based role, with the option of remote working.
Interested in applying? We’d love to talk!
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- At least 1 year of SDR and/or BDR experience in a B2B business.
- Experience with high volume outreach, lead generation activities and usage of tools like Linkedin Sales Navigator and Dux-soup or similar.
- A strong communicator, whether that be on email, phone calls or video conference.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, confidence and a positive attitude and energetic personality.
- Total comfort speaking on the phone with everyone from mid level employees to senior executives and decision makers.
- Working closely with Account Executives to secure meetings with qualified leads.
- An interest in messaging, automation and bots, and how these technologies can be used to enhance internal and external communication.
- Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and a team player.
- Open to feedback and keen to continually improve.
- Researching target companies and identifying decision makers to contact.
- Using lead generation tools such as Sales Navigator and experimenting with different lead gen activities and approaches.
- Providing an exceptional first impression of our company and how we can help target prospects accomplish their goals.
- Qualifying inbound leads, booking platform demo calls and handing over to the relevant Sales Account Executive.
- Detailed logging of all activities in our CRM system, Hubspot.
- Monitoring conversation in communities we are part of and replying to potential prospects.
- Tracking and learning from data to improve the outreach process, qualify and close rates.
- Developing industry and platform expertise to increase your chances for success.
Want to work at an exciting technology start-up with big ambitions, a fun culture, awesome customers and a world renowned team?
About the company
T he Bot Platform is the trusted platform for building bots on Messenger and Workplace by Facebook. As recommended and also used by Facebook themselves.
We are pioneers in automation, bots, Conversational UI and the future of communications.
Our mission is to empower our customers to solve problems using the best automated communication tools we can create. Our platform is used by companies such as Facebook, Sony Music, Viacom, BBC, CBS Showtime, Red Bull, Johnson & Johnson, and many others.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all.
Tools we use
Workplace by Facebook
Lots of bots
We’re a mix of creatives, artists, strategists, geeks, musicians, tinkerers, and academics, but above all else, we’re a collaborative family.
We’re looking for proactive, friendly, helpful people that are excited to learn new things and experiment. You must be keen to drive process and willing to experiment to push the boundaries.
Our core values
We care a lot
Make people smile
We’re a collaborative family
Always strive for awesome