Fullstack PHP Developer
You will be joining a team of developers working on a SaaS platform that allows people to build bots on communication platforms like Workplace by Facebook and Facebook Messenger. You will need to be keen to learn and adapt, enjoy working alongside other developers, possess an eye for detail, and excited to be part of a rapidly growing product team and Start up.
This is a remote working role, but travel into London will be necessary once or twice a month.
Interested in applying? We’d love to talk!
- Solid understanding/experience of Symfony 3.4+, Doctrine ORM.
- Unit & functional testing front & back end.
- Bonus experience: GoLang, RabbitMQ, AWS, Kubernetes/Docker, Devops in general.
- An interest in messaging, automation and bots and a passion for building products and being part of a growing product team.
- A self-starter who enjoys working remotely.
- Attention to detail and keen to continually improve.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Taking part in the planning and delivery of twice-monthly sprints.
- Lending your thoughts/experience toward solutions to technical and process-based challenges.
- Learning/applying yourself toward exploration of new technologies.
- Being part of a growing team building an exciting SaaS product.
Want to work at an exciting technology start-up with big ambitions, a fun culture, awesome customers and a world renowned team?
About the company
T he Bot Platform is the trusted platform for building bots on Messenger and Workplace by Facebook. As recommended and also used by Facebook themselves.
We are pioneers in automation, bots, Conversational UI and the future of communications.
Our mission is to empower our customers to solve problems using the best automated communication tools we can create. Our platform is used by companies such as Facebook, Sony Music, Viacom, BBC, CBS Showtime, Red Bull, Johnson & Johnson, and many others.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all.
Tools we use
Workplace by Facebook
Lots of bots
We’re a mix of creatives, artists, strategists, geeks, musicians, tinkerers, and academics, but above all else, we’re a collaborative family.
We’re looking for proactive, friendly, helpful people that are excited to learn new things and experiment. You must be keen to drive process and willing to experiment to push the boundaries.
Our core values
We care a lot
Make people smile
We’re a collaborative family
Always strive for awesome