We are looking for a talented Content Marketer to join our rapidly growing global team. This role includes creating a broad portfolio of content and materials, developing publishing strategies and having a passion for managing inbound content marketing campaigns.
This role involves managing the entire content lifecycle: planning, writing, editing, distributing and monitoring content. Prior experience in a similar role is required. You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be keen to become an expert in messaging, bots, automation and internal comms and enjoy staying on top of the latest industry trends, news and insights.
This is a 100% remote, full-time position but candidates must reside within North America.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Plan, write and create materials that drive leads and awareness of The Bot Platform services. Examples include case studies, customer testimonials, blog posts, social media posts, thought leadership, whitepapers, landing pages, press releases, emails, how-to guides, one-sheeters, and newsletters.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote The Bot Platform activity and attract site visitors through search, social media and newsletter subscribers.
- Review all website content, collateral and other marketing and sales enablement documents to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Grow our digital audience by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, product and customer success teams to produce relevant content that meets the needs of prospects and customers and helps launch new products, features or updates.
- Manage and own an editorial calendar and content publishing strategy.
- Maintain a consistent tone of voice across all channels and mediums.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of content along with rigorous quality control and proofing.
- Provide guidance on general content strategy and content publishing tactics and channels.
- Help rest of the team in responding to customer support enquiries and developing content that solves common questions or queries.
- Develop relationships internally with subject matter experts to gather input on content topics or ideas and inspire them to contribute to our content programs.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent working experience with emphasis on marketing, communication, business transformation or technology.
- 2-4 years Marketing experience, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Experience with managing social media channels and publishing platforms (web, LinkedIn, Medium) and effectively using them as a vehicle for content distribution.
- Working knowledge and familiarity of CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- A great storyteller with exceptional verbal and written communication skills, who can turn a concept or idea into a compelling headline, article or well-articulated case study.
- Strong work ethic, comfortable in a fast-paced startup. Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- A highly creative, collaborative, positive and energetic individual who’s a self-starter but also a strong team player.
Want to work at an exciting technology start-up with big ambitions, a fun culture, awesome customers and a world renowned team?
About the company
T he Bot Platform is the trusted platform for building bots on Workplace by Facebook and Messenger. As recommended and also used by Facebook themselves.
We are pioneers in automation, bots, Conversational UI and the future of communications.
Our mission is to make people more productive at work by automating communication with their fans, customers, staff and employees. Our platform is used by companies such as Facebook, Sony Music, MTV Viacom, Booking.com, Weight Watchers, BBC, CBS Showtime, Red Bull, Johnson & Johnson, and many others.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all.
Tools we use
Workplace by Facebook
Lots of bots
We’re a mix of creatives, artists, strategists, geeks, musicians, tinkerers, and academics, but above all else, we’re a collaborative family.
We’re looking for proactive, friendly, helpful people that are excited to learn new things and experiment. You must be keen to drive process and willing to experiment to push the boundaries.
Our core values
We care a lot
Always strive for awesome
Learn, grow & adapt