Are you an enthusiastic and energetic Customer Success Manager (CSM) with a passion for building and maintaining relationships with others? If so, we want to talk!
Customer Success Manager
The Bot Platform is a high growth software company with offices in the UK, USA and Canada. Companies use our platform to build their own bots, applications and automation tools that improve staff productivity, engagement and operational efficiency. Customers include Booking.com, WW (Weight Watchers), Honest Burgers, Samsung, ViacomCBS, and many other global brands who use enterprise communication software such as Microsoft Teams and Workplace from Facebook.
You’ll be responsible for welcoming new customers, managing the relationship over time and driving their understanding and usage of our platform to ensure they’re getting the maximum value possible from our software.
You’ll work closely with other colleagues in CX, marketing, sales and product teams to help us deliver the best experience possible for our customers. Oh, and we hope you’ll have a lot of fun along the way too!
This is a 100% remote, full-time position but candidates must reside within the UK.
Sound good? Then read on and say hi!
High level responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Drive platform understanding, usage and adoption
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 2 years of B2B experience in account management or customer success
- Excellent speaking, writing and communication skills
- Attention to detail and a proactive mindset
- Good technical understanding and keen to become an expert in our software
- Experience of using CRMs such as Hubspot (ideal but not mandatory)
- Structured work style and an ability to handle multiple tasks with a clear sense of ownership and priority
- Good presentation abilities either through online video calls or in-person workshops
- Experience with using GSuite: GMail, Google Docs, Google Slides etc
- A genuine interest in digital transformation, new ways of working and how software can empower and improve modern day working
- Welcome new customers and ensure a smooth handover transition from the sales team
- Work with customers to create and execute Customer Success Plans
- Develop relationships with customers and ensure regular communication over time to build advocacy and loyalty
- Manage renewals, churn and retention strategies
- Share training and education materials with customers to drive platform usage and understanding
- Write business reviews and look at analytics data to suggest improvements
- Run and report on our customer feedback process / NPS
- Answer customer enquiries, provide consulting support and loop in relevant colleagues for technical requests where necessary
- Feed insights and customer feedback into product teams
- Suggest and initiate new processes in order to increase CX efficiency and effectivity
- Stay on top of industry news, topical moments and trends that could influence platform usage from customers
Want to work at an exciting technology start-up with big ambitions, a fun culture and awesome customers?
About the company
T he Bot Platform is the trusted platform for building bots on Workplace from Facebook, Microsoft Teams and Facebook Messenger. As recommended and also used by Facebook themselves.
Our mission is to help people be more productive at work by empowering them to build their own bots, apps and automation tools for the staff and workforce. Our platform is used by companies such as Booking.com, WW (Weight Watchers), Honest Burgers, Samsung, ViacomCBS, and many other global brands and organisations.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage applications from all.
Our core values
We care a lot
Always strive for awesome
Learn, grow & adapt